WE ARE MORE THAN A SCHOOL, WE ARE A COMMUNITY WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF ALL.
Townsville Christian College has a strong vision to provide HIGH-QUALITY educational programmes, in an active Christian environment that equips and empowers each student to reach their full potential.
Our dedicated staff work hard to cater for a range of learning abilities through flexible groupings, including individualised learning plans and tasks. Our students engage in a variety of activities, both curricular and extra-curricular, that combined with our literacy and numeracy programmes, help develop them as a balanced and well-grounded individual.
Some of our exciting programmes include:
• Leadership Classes – Developing Christian character, values, and life skills that prepare them for their lifelong journey.
• Excellence in Sports - Some of our students have continued onto Northern Region Trials and State Championships.
• Exciting Creative Arts – Including Music Appreciation for every student.
• I.T. – All students have access to personal laptops to develop skills and prepare them for this digital age.
• Special Interest Groups - Fun and educational activities, including cultivating, planting and growing plants and vegetables.
Here at Townsville Christian College, we understand that some families struggle financially, and we love to help out by offering very affordable fees and scholarships.
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO HAVE YOU COME AND VISIT WITH US TO SEE OUR AMAZING SCHOOL.